Wednesday, June 1, 2011

La Casa Del Pan

I absolutely love this place... Its my go to place for a quick bite in Astoria.  Their chicken and beef empanada's are excellent.  They have the yellow ones that are greasy and often filled with potatoes.  I enjoyed the white baked ones that are not at all greasy and have a great crust.  They are always fresh and the filling is lean and tasty.  My favorite item they make is I believe called Treme but I call it a Mexican challah because that is what i looks like... It is stuffed with white cheese, gauva and pineapple, its fantastic and everyone i share it with loves it.  Sometimes I pick up a few potatoes here so i don't have to cook a side dish for dinner, cheap, fast tasty.  They are very nice and the food is always fresh.  Recommended for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment