Monday, July 11, 2011

Spiced

I've eaten here once and the food was so good I ordered it for lunch the next day!  As expected the food was extremely spicy, although they are happy to turn the spice level down upon request, and not every dish is a killer. The first time I ate there we started with the Honey Chili Tofu to start, good fry on the tofu it was very crunchy but I did not love the sweet sauce it came with, a bit one dimensional.  For my entree I ordered the Chili Garlic Chicken.  The choice between ordering it 'dry' and 'gravy' was new to me but I'm glad I tried the dry as it was excellent.  Very spicy, lots of rich flavor, glazed onions, excellent textures.  I really loved this dish.  Someone at the table has the Spiced Triple Szechwan which was really good and also spicy.   The next day i ordered from the Indian menu and it was also excellent.  The chicken korma was packed with flavor, rich heavy deep sauce, really good dish.  The nan is well cooked and light.  The chili paneer is also excellent, again I ordered it dry. Worth mentioning is the value here is excellent, the portions are large for very inexpensive prices.  They deliver far (thank you!) and its worthy of takeout and a visit as the ambiance is very nice (sans music).  Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment