Sunday, July 24, 2011

Astoria!

I'm Dave Shichman, Astoria Queens resident since 2007.  I dine out often, at least once a week, every week.  Thankfully Astoria is a food paradise.  The diversity, authenticity and quality of the food here is incredible.  Since I often post on Yelp, i figured i'd start this blog to track all my reviews.  I worked in the food industry in high school, summers in college, and briefly after getting my masters while job hunting.  Food has always been a big part of my life, my parents say i got extreemly excited after tasting strawberries for the first time as a child, and Sunday BBQs at my house were a weekly tradition.  I love to cook as well.  If you have a place to recommend that I perhaps have not tried (or blogged about) let me know, questions, comments, recipes to DaveShichman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment